Vietnam (Hmong) Jews Harp Massive Dan Moi "SCARAB"
The Dan Moi is the traditional 'Jew's Harp' (or jaw's harp, or trump, or guimbarde) of the Vietnamese mountain people Hmong. Hand-made by a small number of excellent local craftsmen, this brass instrument captivates even novices by being easily playable and having a brilliant sound, rich in overtones. Massive model with bronze deck and hard steel tonque, greate for dinamic playing.
Material: bronze, steel
Size approx, mm: 110 x 55 x 5
Sounds samples (c) Oleg Rodnin
- "Khomus. First meeting" 13 video lessons how to play khomus (downloadable ISO)Special Price $3.49 Regular Price $6.95
- Russian Vargan (Khomus, Jews Harp) "PHANTOM" by Dmytry Glazyrin with leather caseSpecial Price $82.72 Regular Price $94.00
- Khakassian Temir Khomus (Vargan, Jews Harp) "BOCHAG" by Eugene VolgutovSpecial Price $42.46 Regular Price $49.95
- Khakassian Temir Khomus (Vargan, Jews Harp) "BEAR'S FANG" by Alexander NovikovSpecial Price $122.40 Regular Price $144.00
- Altay Khomus (Vargan, Jews Harp) by Pavel Potkin with cedar case "Burkhan"Special Price $21.95 Regular Price $28.95
- Russian Vargan (Khomus, Jews Harp) "Lighthouse" by Dmytry GlazyrinSpecial Price $26.36 Regular Price $29.95
- Ukrainian Drymba (Vargan, Jews Harp) "Proton" by Viktor DyominSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $20.95